Image by Green Antlers Photography.
We’re all about supporting our venues as well as our couples, so when the lovely folks at World Inspired Tents got in touch to tell me they’d just launched a fab new website I simply had to take a peek! Visual, easy-to-use and really informative, their new platform is a doddle for any couples looking to have a tipi wedding; from galleries to inspire, prices and floor layouts to plan and gorgeous furnishings to complete the picture – it’s pretty darn awesome!
So as we want to shout from the rooftops about this new tipi wedding website, we thought we’d take this opportunity to have a chat with the owners Donna & Ed.
Here’s the World Inspired Tents story…
The Story of World Inspired Tents
Donna & Ed Wright:
We provide giant Nordic tipis for weddings and events across the South West, Southern England, Wales and the Midlands. We launched World Inspired Tents back in 2007, and although we have grown over the years, we are still every bit the family run business that was launched over nine years ago.
We discovered the tipis at a country fair and immediately fell in love with them. At the time there were no other tipi rental businesses in the area, and we immediately saw the potential of using the tipis to create beautiful wedding venues.
There are lots of things we love about our jobs. Helping our customers’ create their dream celebrations, working with them throughout the planning process and seeing their ideas come to life is a privilege.
We have a great team of people who really know what they are doing, and love what they do, which makes the busy times so much easier. We also get to work with some amazing wedding industry suppliers, many of who have become great friends.
Last but not least the tipis; even after all these years, when we see the tipis styled, dressed and ready for an event, we are proud as punch!
What do we offer…?
- We offer our customers far more than just the hire of our magical giant Nordic tipis. As well as a range of supporting services – floor planning, site visits, supplier liaison, 24 hour call out service, optional site management, and a comprehensive list of recommended venues and suppliers – we also offer reputation, reliability and expertise.
- We offer nine years of knowledge and experience, and many hundreds of successful events under our belts. We have used this time to fine-tune all aspects of the business in both processes and customer service to give our customers the peace of mind that we can deliver what they need.
- We offer award-winning service, having received many awards over the years, which have been voted for by our customers and mean an awful lot to us.
Our company ethos is to exceed expectations every time, this is at the heart of everything we do. We work hard to ensure that our couples feel that they are in very safe hands.
We don’t offer packages, as each wedding is unique. Our tipis can be configured in a number of ways depending on guest numbers and the size of the site available. We have a pricing page on our new website, which is a good place to start, and our events team are happy to provide bespoke quotations.
- Firstly, let your creativity run wild. The tipis provide a wonderful blank canvas to work with, which can be dressed up to suit any theme you have in mind, or left alone to create a beautiful backdrop to a glorious celebration.
- Don’t worry about the weather. The tipis will keep you dry and warm even if the British weather throws everything at you. With the sides up they are amazing to make the most of a lovely view or a sunny day.
- Allocate jobs to your friends and family so that you can enjoy the run up to your wedding and savour every minute of the big day itself.
Coco Exclusive Offer
We are happy to offer readers a free open fire for their tipi wedding; they only need to mention COCO!
Lots of love…