They stray away from the ‘norm’ at Doxford Barns by providing a beautiful barn venue, with accommodation on-site, that is exclusively yours for up to three days.
Situated on a private country estate amongst 550-acres of rolling green fields, the venue is completely exclusive to you and your guests.
The 3-day wedding is perfect for those wanting to extend their celebrations, giving you and your guests the opportunity to relax and fully immerse yourself in the idyllic Northumberland countryside. With accommodation merely a stone’s throw away and exclusively yours for two nights, they have all the ingredients for making sure you have a stress-free wedding.
The 1-day wedding option provides a more traditional choice of celebrating your wedding in a single day, without compromising the outstanding beauty and impeccable service this venue has to offer.
Doxford Barns specialise in creating wedding experiences that are completely bespoke to you. They are very flexible in the way they work and will liaise with you to create a tailored and personal wedding that delivers all you need and want.
Their exciting and truly unique wedding venue is located in the heart of coastal Northumberland and set within a secluded and private country estate. They are surrounded by picturesque views and unspoilt countryside to give you a completely private, secluded wedding venue exclusively for you.
This is what makes Doxford Barns so spectacular…
- 3 day or 1 day exclusive barn wedding venue situated amidst unspoilt countryside in the heart of coastal Northumberland
- The 18th century Threshing Hall, with seating for up to 160 guests is ideal for your romantic ceremony
- The Great Barn, with beautiful oak beams and stunning views of the rolling countryside, hosts up to 180 guests for your wedding breakfast, with room for 250 evening guests
- The Cart Shed offers an area for intimate ceremonies or for the gathering of guests where canapés and champagne are served
- The Forge offers a cosy seating area for guests to relax in front of a real open fire
- The Turnbull Bar showcases the traditional stone walls of the barn and is where the best local ales, fine wines and spirits are served until 2am
- The Baldy Reiver bar is the largest bar at Doxford Barns, which serves premium spirits and cocktails straight onto the dance floor until 2am
- Doxford Barns boasts an incredible culinary experience, filled with locally sourced and seasonal produce
- The 3-acre Doxford Lake is available for outdoor “I dos” and an incredible backdrop to for your wedding photography
- The Farmhouse Lawn offers the opportunity for outdoor speeches, drinks, canapé’s or the ceremony itself
- Seven cosy self-catering cottages that are a stone’s throw from the venue, sleeping up to 41 guests for 2 nights, during your 3-day wedding
- Beautifully appointed Bridal Suite included with their spectacular venue for both 1-day and 3-day options.
Their aim is to allow you the time to enjoy your wedding experience, not just your wedding day and they will offer the flexibility needed to ensure the impossible is made possible.
You can view their online wedding brochure here.