Capturing your heart from the moment you arrive, Blackwell Grange has been a family home for generations, loved by its owners and steeped in history.
Blackwell Grange has opened its doors as an exclusive-use wedding venue for your special day sharing every wonder of the listed buildings and the land, from the characterful heritage to the tranquil Cotswold location, with contemporary, elegant interior design and exceptional attention to detail.
Over the past 400 years, the beautiful 16th Century Thatch Barn has become part of the Blackwell landscape. Lovingly restored, it is now licensed for civil ceremonies. Say your vows in this romantic, rustic barn, before enjoying welcome drinks and canapés on the lawn. Dining and dancing take place in the newly constructed contemporary barn, bathed in light from the floor-to-ceiling windows and doors and featuring a stylish bar and staircase, impressive dining space and mezzanine ‘chill out’ area.
Galloping Gourmet are the in-house catering and events team at Blackwell Grange, working with you to create an exceptional wedding breakfast that is unique to your special day.
Delicious, fun and theatrical, they want this to be the most spectacular family meal you’ve ever enjoyed. When it comes to your evening celebration, Galloping Gourmet will delight your guests with food that is a visual and taste sensation, from live food stations to barbecues or hog roasts on the terrace.
With vast experience in planning weddings and an extensive knowledge of the local area, your dedicated planners will be on hand from the moment you visit Blackwell Grange to help you create your perfect day. Whether you’d like advice on local cake designers or suggestions on how to make the very best of this wonderful venue, they’ll be there, working together with you to turn your dreams into reality.
As the sun goes down at Blackwell Grange, soak up the landscape, enjoying your evening party on the terrace with lanterns hanging from the trees in the Chestnut Dell. Their luxurious honeymoon cottage means you can enjoy the wonderful environment until morning.
Capture your memories in the apple tree country garden, herb garden and woodland dell, or perhaps beside the Willow Pond while enjoying a game of ‘pooh-sticks’.
The venue offers;
- A countryside wedding venue, providing a delightful blend of character and elegance to create a feeling of style that is ‘just right’.
- Arrive down the sweeping driveway, through their family owned Cotswold farmland.
- Capacity for up to 150 guests for your ceremony and dining, and up to 200 for an evening celebration. There are 43 parking spaces on site.
- The 16th Century oak-beamed Thatch Barn with original cart doors and imposing fireplace is the setting for your civil ceremony. There are also eight picturesque churches nearby for those looking for a religious ceremony.
- A charming dining space, built in 2016 and featuring a stylish bar and staircase leading to the mezzanine floor. Bi-fold glass doors open one side of the barn on to the Terrace.
- An elegant, secluded Hayloft honeymoon cottage with Juliet balcony and private garden. Additional guest accommodation opening in 2017.
- Dedicated to and designed entirely for your exclusive use wedding.