Thank you for taking part in The Survey 2020. By submitting your survey you will be entered into a prize draw to win £500 cash!
Below are the full Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Coco Wedding Collective Ltd.
- Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the The 2020 Survey, or helping to set up the prize draw, shall not be permitted to enter.
- Route to entry for The 2020 Survey and details of how to enter the prize draw are via https://emma129.typeform.com/to/dAeQBI
- The prize draw runs from Friday 28th February 2020 and closes at 23:59 on Friday 10th April 2020. After this date, no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- Survey submissions must include an email address to be entered into the prize draw to win £500 cash.
- We will transfer prize money via our preferred method which is PayPal.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms & Conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- From all of the eligible entrants one winner will be chosen at random by computer.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided on the survey submissions form.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Coco Wedding Venues will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Only one entry per person and only one prize per household. This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
Thank you for entering The 2020 Survey and Good Luck!