Located in North Kent and nestled between two small villages, this woodland glade offers a magnificent venue for a unique, rural wedding.
They offer exclusive use of The Oak Grove, parking field, surrounding meadows and use of all three magically lit stretch tents. These include furniture and luxury toilet facilities for up to 120 guests (160 in evening). You also have use of the ‘living willow’ licensed ceremony area, woodland kitchen and antique bar.
The wood itself sits beside tranquil meadows and is set within five acres of the north Kent countryside. Their treasured copse is not only surrounded by farmland on three sides but also lies within the ancient Saxon Shore Way on the banks of the River Medway.
Excellent high speed transport links to London from Rainham station – just 10 minutes away.
The Oak Grove is a woodland wedding venue where you are free to create your own vibe. They provide everything you need to make your wedding possible, leaving you to style it as you please – from Boho to Silver Service.
So what’s included?
- Exclusive use of The Oak Grove, parking field and surrounding meadows
- The Thursday and Friday before your wedding to set up and decorate
- The Sunday morning after your wedding to collect cars and decorations
- Exclusive use of all three magically lit stretch tents with a solid wood wooden floor throughout
- Use of licensed ceremony area with full PA system
- Tables and chairs
- Use of woodland kitchen facilities
- Glasses, crockery and cutlery all included
- The ability to use your own suppliers or friends for catering, with no fees!
- Corkage free post ceremony drinks and wine with the meal
- Pay bar stocked with Kentish product
- Amazing ‘Horse Box’ luxury toilets
- Clear up and recycling (not including food waste)
- A brassier for a log fire with logs
- Meetings and site visits prior to event
- Supplier liaison and support via email and telephone
- Up lighting of the trees within the Oak Grove
- Car Parking and overnight parking for guests
- A 15 Kva single phase power supply
- A water supply
- Details of some of the best local suppliers to make the day your own
- Transparent and simple pricing – all on their website
Now take a skip through the gallery!