Located in North Kent and nestled between two small villages, this woodland glade offers a magnificent venue for a unique, rural wedding. They can offer an exquisite ‘living willow’ Marriage, Blessing and Handfasting space to complete your day.
The wood itself sits beside tranquil meadows and is set within five acres of the north Kent countryside. Their treasured copse is not only surrounded by farmland on three sides but also lies within the ancient Saxon Shore Way on the banks of the River Medway.
Excellent high speed transport links to London from Rainham station – just 10 minutes away.
The Oak Grove is a woodland wedding venue where you are free to create your own vibe. They provide everything you need to make your wedding possible, leaving you to style it as you please – from Boho to Silver Service.
So what’s included..?
- Exclusive use of The Oak Grove, parking field and surrounding meadows.
- Exclusive use of all three magically lit stretch tents with coir matting throughout, together with a solid wood dance floor.
- Use of Marriage, Blessing and Handfasting arbor.
- Furniture and toilet facilities for up to 150 guests.
- The ability to use your own suppliers or friends for catering, drinks etc. with NO corkage or other fees.
- Access to the site before your booking for you and/or your suppliers to set up and decorate.
- Access to the site the day after the event for your suppliers to clear away and for your guests to collect cars.
- Clear up and recycling (not including food waste).
- Guest and car park assistants on hand throughout your event.
- A brassier for a log fire with a barrow of logs.
- Meetings and site visits prior to event.
- Supplier liaison and support via email and telephone.
- Up lighting of the trees within the Oak Grove.
- Car Parking and overnight parking for guests.
- A 15 Kva single phase power supply.
- A water supply.
- Details of some of the best local suppliers to make the day your own.
The Oak Grove do not charge VAT, so the prices at this venue are very transparent and clear.
Now take a skip through the gallery!