The Great Barn is an 18th century spacious double stone barn set in 250 acres of beautiful farmland and grounds. Their lakes, woods and fields provide a beautiful, romantic backdrop for your special day, away from it all.
Situated on the Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire border, they are easily accessible from the M40 (junction 10) and 10 minutes from Bicester and Banbury train stations.
The Great Barn is a warm, relaxed rustic venue where you can make the day your own. With high beamed ceilings, open log fires and creamy stone walls, it is lighter, larger and more spacious than many barns. The three-foot thick stone walls keep guests cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Outside, guests can enjoy a sun-soaked summer afternoon on their south-facing patio backed by a gorgeous trailing wisteria while the happy couple have a moment to themselves down at the lakes or in their grounds. The Patio has extensive seating, rose arches and outside sofas around a fabulous firepit for cosy summer evenings and BBQs.
For more intimate ceremonies (max 50) your guests can be seated on the patio whilst you tie the knot under the wisteria framed doorway.
The venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue on your big day
- A dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to help throughout the planning and on the day itself
- All tables, chairs and table linen (white or ivory)
- Silver cake stand, silver cake knife, table name holders and tableplan easel
- A fully stocked, staffed bar
- Music system for ceremonies and background music
- Lots of candles and tea lights around the Barn and plenty of fairy lights
- Warm fires for those chilly days