Stratton Court Barn is a beautiful countryside venue, perfect for putting your own stamp on your day.
It’s found at Pool Farm, set amidst rolling Oxfordshire countryside, yet only 10 minutes from Bicester. The market town of Bicester provides excellent train links to London and Birmingham, along with numerous places to stay, and is only a stones throw away from the M40 and A34.
However, once you enter the venue by the gorgeous treelined drive, the peace and quiet of the countryside will surround you and provide a gorgeous backdrop to your celebrations. Originally built in 1870, and thoughtfully refurbished, the barn has kept its rustic charm, making it the perfect setting for wonderfully intimate, relaxed and happy celebrations.
Stratton Court Barn provides you with a wonderful countryside location, with an intimate feel and a professional, yet refreshingly friendly, approach. They’re here to make sure you feel relaxed, and enjoy every step of your wedding planning, from viewing until leaving as the new Mr & Mrs.
The venue hire includes:
- Full use of the beautiful barn, which includes three main event spaces (listed below)
- The Main Entrance; vintage chic interior and perfect for your guest book and table plan
- The Main Barn; a stunning setting for your ceremony and later your wedding breakfast, with a capacity for up to 80 people
- The Bar Area; a more contemporary space, where they will host your drinks reception and where, later on, your entertainment will take place. They can host up to 150 guests for an informal evening reception
- Outside, you have full use of the courtyard and front lawn. In addition, you are very welcome to use the owner’s private, landscaped garden for breathtaking bride & groom photos
- Tables and wooden, white “chivari” chairs are provided
- Bose speaker for the ceremony and background music is provided
- Full, dedicated wedding planning support
- On-the-day event management from your wedding coordinator, from start to finish, including set-up of your decorations on the day
- In addition, a Bridal Preparation Room is available to hire from 9am on the morning of your wedding
The venue has ground floor access, an disabled toilet and a ramp for the only two steps within the building – a great choice should access be a concern for you and your guests.