Nestled on the border between two of England’s most beautiful counties, Wiltshire and Somerset, sits Court Farm; a charming 16th Century cottage with ten acres of glorious gardens and some rather adorable farm animals.
Court Farm provides the perfect backdrop for a relaxed country wedding near Bath; picture historic farm buildings, a charming apple orchard and far-reaching rural views, coupled with boutique accommodation.
Court Farm is just a 10-minute drive from the vibrant market town of Frome and a 25-minute drive from the historic city of Bath. Famous local attractions include Longleat Safari Park (10 minute drive) and Stonehenge (30 minute drive).
Court Farm offers couples a beautiful blank canvas to create their own tailor-made wedding day.
The centrepiece of the farm is the open-sided Rustic Barn with its high beamed roof, exposed brick walls and vintage chandelier. By day it’s the ideal space for the wedding blessing and by nightfall it’s your own undercover dance-floor.
For larger weddings a marquee of your choice can be attached to the rear of the barn and is well-suited to the wedding breakfast. Alternatively, the neighbouring Wool Shed can comfortably accommodate around 100 guests.
You can create the wedding day way you want with free-rein over your choice of caterer, celebrant, marquee-style and musicians, although they are more than happy to recommend some rather lovely local suppliers to help your day run with ease. There is no corkage-fee charged, meaning you can handpick the daytime drinks and evening bar you want to offer.
At Court Farm you can make your wedding a weekend celebration as accommodation for up to 14 people is included (for two nights). The lovingly-refurbished Cottage, Cider Barn, Cow Byre and Dairy provide luxurious accommodation for the bridal party and each overlook the sunny courtyard which is a great space for a post-wedding BBQ.
- Court Farm is a weekend wedding venue – the venue hire costs includes accommodation for up to 14 people for two nights giving you time to prep and celebrate your big day.
- Court Farm is a beautiful blank canvas – ideal for DIY weddings!
- You are free to choose your own caterers and other suppliers, although they are happy to provide recommendations
- There is no corkage charge
- There are two barns/outbuildings that can be used for your ceremony (although please note this must be Celebrant-led as the venue is not licensed) and reception, as well as 10 acres of beautiful grounds
- You can add a marquee to the rear of the barn for an additional fee
- The Woolshed is a refitted tin barn with countryside views