Image by Clare Kinchin Photography.
Going to a wedding fair is not always the most fun experience and can often feel like a very long shopping trip! At ‘Not Your Average’ they are trying to shake things up a bit… with a really fun interactive day out which will really help your wedding planning journey!
- A workshops tipi! Make a day of it and book on to one of their amazing workshops hosted by some of the best suppliers in the South West!
- Wedding inspiration from their Styled Room Sets. Co-ordinated and styled by Knots & Kisses, featuring some of the best hire suppliers and florists in the area, rather than just chat to suppliers about what they can offer you will be able to walk around 3 beautiful styled sets filled to the brim with inspiration for your wedding day! Those suppliers will also be available to chat to in their cosy lounge area about how they can help you with your wedding styling and décor.
- Their ‘Pamper Parlour’ with hair and make up artists and glitter bar!
- Music, entertainers, photobooths!
- Outdoor activities area, including archery and laser clay pigeon shooting
- Festival style outdoor catering, with lots of delicious options for both your lunch on the day and to hire for your wedding!
- Talk in the tipi at 3.30pm about “How To Get The Best From Your Wedding Photographer”
- Lots of other amazing wedding suppliers you can chat to about your wedding – including photography, cake makers, accessories and lots more.
Tickets + Workshops
Tickets are available as either ‘entry only’ for £7.50 and then you can book on to one of our workshops individually for £16 each. Or you can purchase an ‘Experience’ ticket for £40 which gives you entry, 2 workshops and lunch!
Their workshops will include :
- 10.30 AM – 45 minute Dried Flower Crown workshop with luxury event florist Emma Hewlett
- 11.30AM – 1 hour Modern Calligraphy Workshop Taster Session with amazing Devon based calligraphy company Wild Sea Calligraphy
- 1.00PM – 1 hour Botanical Painting Workshop with published author and watercolour artist Harriet De Winton
- 2.30PM – 45 minute Cocktail Masterclass
(Under 12s go free. Each person attending will need their own entry ticket and their own workshop ticket if they wish to attend a workshop. If you are purchasing an ‘Experience’ ticket with lunch you will be given a lunch token when you show your ticket on Entry.)