Images by Stuart Bebb.
If you haven’t taken a stroll through our Events Diary, then you absolutely must!
There’s lots to discover on Coco Wedding Venues and the events listings are just one small part you need to get exploring! From wedding open days, national events through to vintage fairs and industry gatherings there’s a whole heap of goodness happening…
Nestling in a tranquil waterside setting amidst glorious gardens, the Waddesdon Estate is approximately 10 miles from the town of Bicester and an hour’s drive from London, created for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild in the 19th Century and for over 100 years the country retreat of the Rothschild family.
The Dairy at Waddesdon is a completely exclusive, private venue secluded and surrounded by gardens, offering a beautiful ceremony setting, an option of two stunning rooms to dine in, and a licence for evening receptions.
So if that all sounds rather dreamy, then I have no doubt that this luxury event is perfect for you…
Join Waddesdon for their first Wedding Inspiration day, an exclusive wedding event showcasing over thirty of the industry’s finest local and regional suppliers and wedding experts, held in the beautiful setting of The Dairy Lakeside Pavilion, on the Waddesdon Manor Estate.
The day is designed to eliminate the stresses that organizing a wedding can bring, adding a unique touch of Waddesdon luxury and a lot of fun to your wedding planning experience, making it a must for anyone looking to make their dream wedding a reality, whether at Waddesdon, elsewhere in Buckinghamshire or further afield.
What to expect…
On arrival you will be greeted with a very warm welcome from their expert wedding team and a complimentary cocktail or glass of Prosecco. They’ve plenty in store with a hand-picked line up, including luxury designers, photographers, entertainers, gastronomes, professional wedding planners and a number of interactive areas and creative workshops for both the Bride & Groom.
There is Free Entry and Free Parking.
- Bride’s boutique featuring Ellie Sanderson Bridal, Kelly Spence Accessories, Pompadour Lingerie and Elle au Naturel Hair & Make-up.
- Strolling catwalk modelling the latest wedding attire.
- Dedicated groom’s room run by Stephen Bishop Suiting to cater for all your sartorial needs, plus a relaxation area with Sunday papers, coffee & TV.
- Entertainment stage to inspire your musical tastebuds plus Harpaoke.
- Bespoke styled dining tables created by members of the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners.
- Mini photo shoots by Xander & Thea with free photos emailed to you after the event.
- Cocktail masterclasses learn how to make your favourite tipple.
- Creative workshops; 30 minute sessions running throughout the day on a whole range of topics including masterclasses on making buttonholes and mastering the art of calligraphy.
Explore the wedding venues…
Visitors are also invited to explore the Waddesdon Estate’s enchanting choice of wedding venues, created for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild in the 19th century, including the (until now) hidden Secret Garden for intimate ceremonies.
All attendees will receive an exclusive Wedding Inspiration day goodie bag and a Wedding Inspiration day passport. Get the passport stamped at each vendor to be in with a chance of winning a magnum of Waddesdon Champagne!
For full location and contact details for the event, head on over to the Events Diary.
Lots of love!