Romantic and rustic, flexible and fun – Weddings at Penhein are one of a kind.
Come together with family and friends in a festival-style celebration at this beautiful and unique wedding location in Monmouthshire, South Wales. Their award-winning glamping wedding venue is nestled in amongst the trees in a patch of secluded woodland on their 450-acre family-run farm, surrounded by endless unspoilt countryside.
Both Bristol and Cardiff airports are within easy reach, and there are regular train services to and from Newport and Chepstow, so they’re well connected for guests travelling in from afar. For those coming from closer to home, they’re only 20 minutes from the M4 – although you’d never know, given how rural and quiet it is!
Just like their glamping, Weddings at Penhein offer something a little different; refined simplicity filled with thoughtful details and surprising little luxuries.
With the Monmouthshire hills providing a picturesque setting, let their peaceful and secluded glampsite and wildflower meadow play host to your own private party. Invite your guests to escape to nature for a few days of festival-style fun, complete with bell tents, a tipi, shepherd’s hut loos, fantastic catering from their local suppliers, and a well-stocked bar. Not to mention breathtaking scenery and stunning countryside.
Their wedding packages have been carefully put together to offer a well-thought out event that is affordable, intimate and utterly romantic. Available in three sizes, the essentials are the same in every package – just scaled up depending on the number of guests. Costs are based on a three-day celebration from Friday to Sunday. They find weekends tend to be the most popular, but weekday weddings are also possible so please get in touch to discuss your options.
Choose the wedding option below that best fits your dream day and we will do our very best to make your wishes come true.
- Up to 72 guests
- Cost: £12,000**
- Up to 120 guests
- Cost: £15,000**
- Up to 150 guests
- Cost: £19,000**
**Please note that hire of Penhein for a wedding is contingent on all alachighs also being booked by you and/or your guests. Prices vary during the season so please get in touch for a quote for your specific dates. They can help manage individual guest bookings if required, giving you one less thing to think about.
- Exclusive hire of the 11 acre wildflower meadow and glampsite Friday to Sunday
- Tipi reception tent, rustic bar and all furniture, coir mat flooring and fairy or spot lighting
- Reception drinks – includes a welcome cocktail, 1/2 bottle of wine per person and a glass of fizz for the toast
- Reception catering – includes choice of 4 canapés, free range hog roast and choice of 4 salads, crockery and cutlery and waiting staff
- Shepherd’s hut loos
- Rustic outdoor seating of haybale sofas and cable reel tables
- Festoon lighting from the car park, through the woodland to the tipi and around outdoor seating
- Ample parking space for you and your guests
- Running water and electricity
- Setup and takedown by Penhein hospitality team and partners
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help plan your event
What’s not included:
- Event styling and decorations
- Wedding cake
- Wedding Planner
- Additional catering for the reception and wedding weekend
- Accommodation, including the alachigh tents within the glampsite**
- Bell tent village and additional showers