Believed to date back to the 17th Century The Reading Room is situated in the stunning North Norfolk countryside, just minutes away from the beautiful coastline and fifteen miles from the centre of Norwich.
The Reading Room stands in enchanting English country gardens, with the Church of St Ethelberts providing a spectacular backdrop to the venue. The secluded spot, with romantic pergola covered walkway surrounded by beautiful fragrant flowers and roses, provides a unique atmosphere for your wedding day.
Often referred to as a ‘Hidden Gem’, The Reading Room is a lovingly restored 17th Century historic building in the heart of the beautiful North Norfolk countryside. With stunning stone leaded windows and vaulted ceilings, creating a unique and magical place for you to celebrate your wedding day.
The magnificent walled gardens, surround The Reading Room with an abundance of richly coloured flowers and herbaceous borders full of wildlife, creating an elegant English country garden wedding. The lawns provide a perfect space for welcome drinks and canapés followed by fun garden games or simply sit and relax in the afternoon sun.
Wedding Hire Includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Seating for up to 80 for the wedding ceremony & reception
- Up to 110 guests for the evening
- Wedding planning Support
- Tables & chairs
- Catering area
- Outdoor seating area with covered Pergola
- Use of the bar with option to supply your own drinks and no corkage charges
- Excellent list of recommended suppliers and accommodation
- Indoor dance floor and area for the band or DJ
- Integrated sound system
- Interview room for you and your registrar
- Easel for your table plan