From romantic ceremonies to luxurious wedding nights, The Merchant Hotel in Belfast provides all the inspiration, care and attention you deserve for your special day. Whatever kind of celebration you have in mind, from the intimate to the grand, this iconic hotel in Belfast’s historic Cathedral Quarter can bring your dream wedding to life.
The hotel has several elegant private events rooms suitable for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Mouth-watering seasonal menus cater to personal tastes and all dietary needs are complemented with superb service.
From the splendour of The Great Room to the lovely roof top garden, their dedicated Wedding Coordinators’ will ensure your special day is tailored to meet your exact requirements. There are so many amazing details about this venue that I had to get some list action going!
Weddings at The Merchant Hotel include the following fabulous features…
- Menu and wine tasting for up to six guests (for Celebrations with fifty or more guests).
- 6 week memberships for The Gymnasium at The Merchant Hotel prior to the Wedding Celebration for The Wedding Couple (for celebrations with ﬁfty or more guests).
- Red carpet arrival.
- Glass of Champagne on arrival for The Wedding Couple.
- Luxurious accommodation for The Wedding Couple inclusive of Breakfast and access to the roof top hot tub!
- Late-check out for The Wedding Couple on the day of departure.
- Thermal and hydro experience for The Wedding Couple in Merchant Spa to cleanse, rejuvenate and relax the body and mind.
- Choice of their beautiful candelabra on tables, Table numbers and silver display stands.
- White linen table clothes and napkins.
- Choice of silver cake stand and knife.
- Personalised menu cards.
- Master of Ceremonies.
- The all-important dance floor.
- In-built sound system (IPOD compatible)
- Preferential accommodation rates for Wedding guests.
Phew! That’s not all folks… Take a look through the gallery to be inspired by this pretty fab City venue!