This 13th century manor set amid the rolling fields of Somerset, is the perfect secluded retreat for a bespoke bijou wedding. Modern elegance meets historic tradition amongst its 3 properties (one with its own lake), enabling 42 of your family and friends to stay. The Manor is a family run venue who aim to make it a home to all who stay.
Having been transformed into a seriously stylish venue, it is suitable for the city dweller and country lover alike. The Manor maintains its historic grandeur, cleverly updated with much needed modern comforts, allowing everyone to feel relaxed in the most luxurious way.
With its closed gates, passers by may not even know this gem lays hidden amongst the surrounding scenery, making it ideal for those looking for complete privacy on their special day. The Manor and its team appreciate that sometimes, discretion is key.
Whether you are planning the perfect countryside wedding with picturesque backdrop or seeking luxury and glamour steeped in style, The Manor certainly knows how to deliver.
In the Summer, spill out onto the lawn and enjoy a round of croquet, followed by a dip in the heated outdoor pool. During the winter, cosy away in the drawing room in front of a roaring fire and then dance the night away in The Great Long Barn.
The in-house menu, specifically created for weddings and events, offers high-end catering bound to impress.
- Private estate to respect privacy
- Indoor and outdoor licensed areas for a Civil Ceremony as well as plenty of options for a Humanist ceremony
- Exceptional high-end menu created specifically for The Manor, with extensive choices, sourcing locally where possible
- Breakfast included for estate guests staying on site
- Under 2hrs from London Heathrow and Paddington train station, 10mins from Taunton
- Summer use, heated Swimming Pool, Sauna and Tennis court
- Optional extra space with added marquee
Pricing for The Manor Somerset:
- Exclusive use for 12hrs starts from – £6,500
- Exclusive use for 24hrs starts from – £11,500
- Exclusive use for 48hrs starts from – £15,000
- Packages covering a selection of cuisine and beverages starts from – £90 per person