The Italian Villa is the only venue of its kind anywhere in the UK.
This truly unique venue is based at the historic Compton Acres, set upon 10 acres of magnificent themed gardens – the perfect setting for your spectacular wedding photos. The venue is situated near Sandbanks, just 2 minutes from the award winning blue-flag beaches, and is easily accessible from Bournemouth and Poole, plus easy motorway and train access from further afield. There is accommodation available within a 1 minute drive.
This Tuscan-inspired Villa is a one off.
The venue is a blank canvas and can be dressed and styled to create your perfect wedding day. Alternatively, the venue looks magnificent just as it is.
The venue is yours exclusively, which means you are their only priority. Three magnificent suites, all perfectly appointed to retain maximum ambience, along with the sensational gardens, will play host to you and your guests.
From the day you enquire, you’ll notice how incredibly responsive the team are to ensure you have the wedding day you dream of. Their award-winning service team and Michelin-trained chefs will ensure you and your guests have only one word to say – “WOW!”
For The Italian Villa, accessibility is not just about complying with the legislation, it’s about delivering faultless service to all their guests, including those with impairments. They strive to be as accessible as possible to all.
The Italian Villa is set over three floors, with stairs and a lift serving all floors. Wide internal corridors allow easy access throughout the building. As their tables are not fixed, they can easily accommodate wheelchairs at any event at The Italian Villa.
- An accessible unisex WC is located near the entrance in the main foyer.
- They have installed a high specification audio system for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Their in-house catering team are able to cater for a wide range of allergies and dietary requirements or long term medical conditions (e.g. diabetes) or specific requests, including vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options.
- Fire ramps are in place for escape in the event of a fire.
- They have an easy access route through the Italian Garden.
- Assistance dogs are permitted onsite.