For weddings, Stoke Park is a stunning backdrop to your perfect day.
Set within 300 acres of beautiful parkland, landscaped gardens and lakes, stands an imposing white Palladian Mansion. Over 200 years old, the grand building is truly one of the most romantic settings for a marriage ceremony, civil partnership or wedding reception in the country.
Not only does it make a picture perfect setting but as Europe’s leading 5 AA Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club it offers undeniable luxury for your special day.
Located in the heart of leafy Buckinghamshire, and yet only a few miles from Windsor, Heathrow Airport and London, Stoke Park exudes romance and luxury, and can cater for a wide range of needs to make your dream day come true.
Whether it be a champagne breakfast or a sumptuous reception banquet, a live swing band or an awe-inspiring fireworks display over the fountains and gardens, the happy couple works closely with Stoke Park’s Wedding Co-ordinator, Michele Connelly and award-winning Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler, to ensure preparations for the big day run flawlessly.
Every aspect is planned to the highest quality and finest detail, to guarantee a day that will engender fond and lingering memories.
Movie star glamour is evidently present within the grounds of this enchanting estate. Their very own Bridal Suite was used as the iconic romantic mini-break destination in the 2001 film ‘Bridget Jones’ Diary’, their 1908 Championship golf course featured prominently in the 1964 James Bond film ‘Goldfinger’ and the Mansion made a star appearance in Daniel Craig’s ‘Layer Cake’.
Stoke Park’s Bridal Suite, the Pennsylvania Suite, was also voted ‘the most Romantic hotel room in the UK’ by the Sunday Times Magazine.
Stoke Park is licensed to hold Civil Marriage Ceremonies, which means that you can take your vows in any of their eight licensed beautiful rooms or outside on the gorgeous Fountain Terrace. Every room is beautifully and individually decorated with fine antiques and works of art, and all offer breathtaking views across historic gardens and landscaped parkland.
- 5 Red AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges including Humphry’s, Fine Dining Restaurant (3 AA Rosettes)
- 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908, All-Weather Range and Indoor Swing Studio
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium with Star Trac equipment complete with Fitness, Hot Yoga and Group Cycling Studios
- Award winning Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms and Nail Bar
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 9 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique