Nestled just beyond London’s busy South Bank, Siobhan Davies Studios provides the perfect venue for a wedding ceremony and/or reception in South London.
Their Studios hold a wedding and civil partnership licence so they can provide a beautiful location for your ceremony and reception. They cater for all weddings and are proud to be a gay friendly venue and are happy to provide a space for same sex marriages.
- Nearest tube: Elephant & Castle, London South Bank University exit.
- By bus: All to Elephant & Castle: 12, 53, 148, 344, 360, 453 or C10 to the Imperial War Museum.
- They are also within walking distance from Lambeth North and Waterloo stations.
Housed in a converted Victorian school this contemporary arts space creates a unique balance between old and new design that makes it a versatile space to suit any style or vision. For your special day you will have access to the entire building and the spaces available can be reinvented to suit your themes and ideas.
Highlights of what they can offer:
- Seats up to 150 in the Roof Studio or 80 in the Research Studio (based on 5ft Round tables)
- Ceremony license
- Various spaces available for use across 3 floors
- Courtyard garden
- Event Coordinator – to support planning and to be on-hand to help provide you with running your event on the day
- Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends
- Optional dedicated kids playroom
- Storage space from Friday evening to Monday morning
- Unconventional RIBA award winning venue in an old school annex (1898), with exposed brick and wooden floors
- Unique Roof Studio which features repeated curved shell ribbons that form the roof and walls, allowing light to pour through them