The Manor at Old Down Estate has recently undergone a £6m refurbishment, to make it the wedding venue of dreams with lavish bedrooms and bathrooms, sweeping staircases, picturesque gardens and photographic backdrops which will ensure that you fall in love with the memories for years to come.
Situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds, the Manor House has panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond.
It’s chic styling is apparent when you enter, the décor is a tasteful palette of neutrals, perfect for the Bride wanting an elegant blank canvas.
Planned for each individual booking, a wedding at Old Down is entwined with special finishing touches which will ‘wow’ your guests. At Old Down they understand you only want to share your wedding day with those you love, the whole venue is exclusively yours for the duration of your special event.
You can enjoy the bespoke receptions rooms and the indoor pool, relax in the stunning orangery, gaze at panoramic views from every window, admire the crystal chandeliers as you drift down the sweeping Bath stone staircase and revel in the decadence of a Manor House which you own for the day.
Visit and you’ll be in love forever.
- Exclusive venue hire from just £4,898
- Fully licensed wedding ceremony or reception-only hire
- Exclusive use of the Manor and grounds that surround the house until 10.30am the following morning
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Dedicated on the day Catering Manager
- Cake stand and knife
- Easel for table plan
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware and white linen
- Uniformed staff
- Bose sound system for background music
- Microphone for speeches
- Fully licensed and stocked bar
- Leisure facilities
- Complimentary park passes
- Wedding guest for life discount card
- Free parking
The team at Old Down Manor want you to feel like this Country House is your home for the duration of your stay. To help you relax and enjoy your big day, their in-house Wedding Co-ordinators are available to assist throughout the process.
So sit back, have some bubbles and enjoy the sheer romance of it all folks…