Timber & Canvas is back on the road, for their most exciting time of the year!
Walk around their giant tipi and sailcloth setups, listen to their ‘Tent Talks’ by event professionals, meet a selection of wedding suppliers and get style advice and predictions for the coming season. They will have some of the most creative local caterers, planners, florists, MUAs and photographers on hand to discuss their work, and of course offer you advice for your big day.
Launching the Geodome
The Roadshow offers an exclusive first look at Timber & Canvas’ newest addition in outdoor structures. A brand new in-house design for 2019, it is the only Geodome in the UK to host an indoor fire pit, can be built on any surface, and comes in two cover options – natural canvas, and see-through glass-effect. Ready to hire from Spring 2019, come along to learn about its features and see its potential.
Free 30 minute presentations by event professionals and influencers on practical subjects to help you organise your event! From wedding planners and florists to bloggers and stylists, pick and choose which Tent Talks are relevant to you, and plan your day accordingly! Final timetables and topics will be released a week before the event.
- Welcome drinks and samples throughout
- A 10% discount off all new Timber & Canvas quotes on the day
- Huge tipi set-ups showcasing different styles and finishes
- Cocktail and food tasting
- Free talks by event professionals on their areas of expertise, giving you the knowledge to make informed decisions and to curate a beautiful event
- Geodome presentation showcasing all that the brand new structure has to offer
- Event and wedding planners on hand to offer advice
- Information about event permits and red-tape
- On-hand Tipi team to help you plan
- Stylist consultations
- Live music
To find the perfect venue within easy reach of London and Brighton, we knew exactly where to start. The stunning gardens and woodlands of Kent and West Sussex have produced some of Timber & Canvas’ all-time favourite venues of the past five years.
So they are absolutely over the moon to team up with the beautiful people at The Wild Meadow, High Weald, for this year’s Roadshow. This stunning site is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Hawkhurst, Kent. Their tents will be nestled into the ancient woodland of this peaceful and secluded venue, just over an hour from London, with quick direct rail links to London and the South East. Does anything sound better than this?
Too far South? How about their North West Open Day on the 6th of October…
Get your FREE ticket here.