Image by Freckle Photography.
It’s August (trust me it is, despite the current weather situation!) and lots of lovely Brides are off getting married (*sigh*) and others are coming back from holidays & honeymoons and getting prepped for that “back to school” September mentality (whether you have little ones or not!).
But for me, this month has signified changes. Yep, August is a development month for Coco and we’ll be launching some subtle, yet helpful (and sexy!) changes next month. A future development I’ve been thinking about is a Late Availability & Special Offers section… Would this be helpful folks…?
At the moment, each venue individually lists whether they have any late availability in the season, special seasonal offers or Wedding Open Days where you can snap up a discount! But do you want to see all offers together…?
Here’s what’s currently happening in the Coco Wedding Venues collection…
SUMMER 2015 OFFER
Book and pay your deposit by 30th September and receive an upgraded package at Bruisyard Hall & Barn. For all weddings in January/February/March 2016. Available for all Barn Weddings for 60 people or more both for mid-week and weekend weddings.
Packages for 60 people start from: £5,250 exc VAT – saving at least £1,500 on your booking!
- 3 course wedding breakfast.
- 2 glasses of champagne for arrival drinks.
- 2 glasses of red or white wine with meal.
- 1 glass of champagne for toast.
- Midweek weddings also include a Disco for the evening.
For further information, please contact the venue and make sure you quote COCO Wedding Summer 2015 Offer.
Château de Lisse
Image by The Lou’s.
A Warm Welcome to Château de Lisse
“We would love to welcome the Coco Bride & Groom and all their guests, with an aperitif of a cold flute of french champagne enhanced with Armagnac laced with orange – a local tipple known as Pousse Rapiere. Enjoy these delicious drinks on our upper terrace overlooking our deer park and lake accompanied with a variety of regional canapés…”
This offer is available to the first couple who book Château de Lisse and quote COCO.
Image by Liberty Pearl Photography.
Coco Exclusive Offer
We would love to welcome the Coco Bride & Groom and all their guests, with a £500 discount upon booking Clovelly Weddings for their big day celebrations. Please contact the venue and quote COCO for more information.
Image by Big Eye Photography.
Valid on all remaining 2015 dates including selected Saturdays, the Compton Verney late availability package covers;
- Drinks Reception.
- Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception venue hire*
- Three course Wedding Breakfast.
- 1 glass of house wine per person, served with your Wedding Breakfast.
- Toast drink.
- Dance floor.
- Licence until 12am.
- A dedicated Events Manager.
Late availability packages are £6,500 based on 80 guests all day and evening, ceremony hire is available for £300, additional daytime guests £65 per person.
*Additional evening guests must be catered for.
Please contact the venue for more information.
Image by Freckle Photography.
The lovely folks at Dartington Hall are feeling generous and so they’ve got a fabulous package up for grabs!
You can book your grand day at Dartington Hall from just £3,250
- An Arrival Drink – A glass of Sparkling wine for your adult guests.
- Banquet – Two Course Meal followed by Tea, Coffee & Mints.
- Wine with Meal – A glass of our House Red or White Wine with meal.
- Toast with Speeches – A Glass of House Sparkling Wine per person.
- Wedding Cake Stand & Knife – Complimentary use of these.
For details or to discuss your special day, call Rebecca their Wedding Co-Ordinator on 01803 847145 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions apply: Package available Monday – Sunday, subject to availability. Book before the end of September 2015 for weddings held between April 2016 and March 2017. New bookings only.
Image by Melissa Beattie.
Healey Barn have announced a wonderful winter offer that includes;
- Barn Hire.
- Drinks Reception.
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast (Including hire of crockery & cutlery, glasses, tablecloths, Dunlinen napkins and furniture)
- Décor (Including firepits on the terrace, outdoor flares, indoor fire and tea-lights on tables)
- Dedicated Staff.
All of the above is just £65 per guest (minimum of 50 guests) and is available from September 2015 to March 2016. For terms & conditions please see the Healey Barn website and for more information on the Winter Offer, please contact the venue.
Image by Rachel Lilly Photography.
Laughern Hill has some wonderful special offers for their couples. To discover these offers or to book your own private viewing of the grounds, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01886 888 922.
Image by Source Images.
2015 Special Offer
Visit, book, confirm and receive £1,000 towards your catering at Lemore Manor.
This offer is valid for all remaining dates in 2015, please call the venue on 01981 200547 to check for availability.
*Not available to previously confirmed bookings and transfers of dates.
**Minimum guest numbers 40.
Image by Vanessa Adams.
Midweek and Sunday dates available at Middleton Lodge!
Image by Ben Selway.
The Ultimate Winter Wedding
Book your magical winter wedding over Christmas or New Year’s 2015 at Pentillie Castle.
Enjoy cosy log fires within the Castle, festive Christmas trees, and glistening frost over the Cornish countryside. Say I do in the unique Bathing Hut beside the cosy fire while overlooking the glorious River Tamar.
Image by Mark Sisley Photography.
The Belle Epoque
Image by Pixies in the Cellar.
Winter Wedding Offer
January 2016 and February 2016 hire The Belle Epoque exclusively for your own wedding with their all-inclusive winter wedding offer. 50 daytime guests plus an additional 30 evening guests for just £3,745.
This is available every day of the week (subject to availability, T&C’s apply) and they have some great dates remaining!
The George in Rye
Image by Anneli Marinovich Photography.
Coco Exclusive Offer
Complimentary upgrade from a Traditional Package to the Indulgence Package for all weddings at The George in Rye between the months of October and March.
Please contact the venue and quote COCO for more information.
Image courtesy of Rowton Castle.
Rowton Castle have just a few dates left for 2015 and are pleased to offer these at excellent prices.
Late availability dates at Rowton Castle are reserved for exclusive use weddings, the castle is yours from your arrival at midday through until breakfast the following morning.
Rowton’s Exclusive Use Late Availability Wedding package includes:
- All 19 bedrooms.
- Venue hire.
- A member of hotel management to act as your master of ceremonies.
- Arrival drink & canapés.
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast.
- A half bottle of Pinot Grigio, Merlot or Rose with the meal and a glass of Prosecco for toasting.
- Evening food.
- Finishing Touches package of photographer, DJ, floral arrangement, chair covers, a sweetie table and garden games.
- Linen table cloths, napkins; all cutlery, crockery, glassware, tables and chairs.
- Cake stand and silver knife.
- Brass easel for table plan display.
- Rowton Castle place cards and table numbers.
- Ceremonial red carpet.
- A traditional red post box for your guests to post their cards to you.
Book for November, December or January, and some magical winter items are also included with our compliments!
- Warm mince pies
- Candle filled lanterns for the ceremony aisle.
- Frosted and sparkling decorative trees for your wedding breakfast tables, finished with mirrors and tea lights.
- Twinkling blossom trees in the garden.
- Sparkling Christmas tree at the castle entrance.
Late availability dates start from £6,495 for 40 guests (£2,522 of which can be recovered if guests pay for their own bedrooms)
*Additional guests must be catered for
*Non- exclusive options are available
So, would you like a dedicated Late Availability & Specials Offers page…? If so, I’ll get my pencils out and start knocking up the design…
Happy venue hunting lovelies!