On Tuesday I shared my Wedding Venues Search Tips… Because I’m nice like that.
But today lovelies, I’m searching for something from you.
I’m looking for real Brides and real Grooms.
Let me explain in a little more detail…
As you will see, if you take a little stroll through the pages of Coco Wedding Venues, we showcase our beautiful wedding venues through bespoke write-ups and stunning moodboard-esque galleries.
The photographs used are a mixture of ‘dry’ photos of the venue spaces as well as stunning real-wedding imagery.
By using photographs of real-weddings our lovely, newly-engaged couples can see the venue in action, allow them to envisage their own wedding styles and of course take inspiration from the delicious decor and details.
So, with this in mind I would love to hear from gorgeous couples, who happen to be linked to one of our stunning venues and are happy to share their journey…
Is that you…?
Image via Rhys Parker.
If you have recently got married, intend on getting married or have even had an engagement photo-shoot at one of the Coco Wedding Venues then I would love to hear from you…
I want to hand the pretty pages of the Coco Blog over to real Brides and Grooms as guest bloggers!
Tell us about your engagement story, your wedding venue search, details about your Wedding Day and any tips and inspiration you would like to share with our readers.
The Coco Styles
Coco Wedding Venues is unique because we allow couples to simply search for their perfect Wedding Venue by exploring six gorgeous Wedding Style Categories – Bohemian Beats, Coastal Cool, Modern Vintage, Rustic Romance, City Chic and Classic Elegance.
Which Coco Style reflects you as a couple…?
I would love to know about your inspiration and creative thoughts behind your chosen wedding style and how it’s influencing elements of your day!
What Coco Needs
Caught your interest…? Fancy taking part…?
Well here’s what I will need…
- If you have recently got married (Congrats!) then I would love to know about your Wedding Day including which Coco Style reflected you as a couple and indeed which Coco Venue you chose.
- If you are engaged and planning your wedding and would like to feature both your engagement and your W-day then I would love to hear about your story, the proposal and some sneaky-peek details about your impending big day and why you fell in love with your chosen Coco Venue …
- In the write-up you should cover topics that fellow real-Brides would be interested in such as fashion, florals, colour schemes and any other delicious details you feel the need to share!
- I will also need gorgeous images from your talented Photographer of said E-Shoot or W-Day to accompany the post, at least 800 px wide, all Photographers are credited on the Coco pages.
- If you’re submitting a Real-Bride entry ahead of your wedding then I would love to share some of your creative ideas and images – I can assist in creating a mood-board to showcase your style / ideas.
If you are getting married between January – June 2014, or are indeed a Mr & Mrs, and can tick the boxes above then what are you waiting for!
Image via Sam Docker.
If you fancy knowing more or are ready to submit a story, then drop me an email at Coco HQ and we can get the ball rolling…
Or maybe you know someone who would love to be a guest blogger… Then share the Coco love people!
I already have my first Real-Bride story to share and it’s going to be a pretty special affair…
Lots of Love…