Located at the historic Leadenhall Market right at the heart of the City, just a stone’s throw away from Monument, Bank and Liverpool Street stations.
The Lamb Tavern is a stunning, unique city pub spread across three floors. On arrival you and your guests can spill out onto the cobblestones of Leadenhall Market and enjoy a glass of bubbles and canapés. Afterwards, head upstairs to their dining room to enjoy the views of the market while enjoying your wedding breakfast with your family and friends.
Their basement bar, Old Tom’s, offers the perfect setting for your after party. You can dance the night away until 1am.
In addition to the unrivalled historic setting they offer;
- Designated wedding planner
- No private hire fee
- PA system including wireless microphone, media facilities, Ipod docking station
- Capacity for 85 in dining room, 250 for the whole venue
- Large tv screens, free wi-fi
- Presentation cake stand & knife and tablecloths
- Can provide bespoke menus for gluten free, vegan & other dietary requirements