Located in the pretty village of Burnham Market, with its excellent local shops and traditional village green, The Hoste is only a couple of miles from the spectacular Norfolk coastline, designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Garden Room
The Garden Room, combining function room, restaurant, bar and garden can be accessed through the hotel’s reception area or via a discreet garden passageway. Decorated to reflect its garden location, proximity to the coast and Norfolk’s dramatic open skies, the Garden Room provides a flexible space for weddings and receptions.
The Nelson Lodge
Adjacent to the Garden Room, the Nelson Lodge opens onto the hotel’s walled garden. Featuring historical references to Admiral Lord Nelson – born locally in Burnham Thorpe – and his protégé, Captain Sir William Hoste, this detached and intimate venue seats up to 30 guests.
The Nelson Lodge and The Garden Room are licenced for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships.
A wedding at The Hoste usually includes;
- A choice of a glass of Sparkling Wine, Bucks Fizz or Pimms on arrival.
- A glass of Sparkling Wine with speeches.
- Three Course Menu with half a bottle of winer per adult, plus tea & coffee served with Petit Fours.
- A complimentary menu tasting and wine sampling.
- Full support of their dedicated Events Team to assist with all arrangements.
- Wedding night accommodation for the Bride & Groom in one of the hotel suites.
- Standard Stationary including menus, place cards and a table plan.