Driving down the tree-lined avenue, past English Longhorn cattle grazing, you will approach the beautiful Tudor Kenton Hall – A charming and unique wedding venue set in the relaxed Suffolk countryside. Kenton Hall is a family-owned estate so you just know your wedding day will be second to none.
Kenton Hall offers a stunning wedding venue and luxury Glamping. Their aim is to always provide a wonderful experience, personal service and very special memories.
Your day is completely unique so they can offer a bespoke service to suit your needs, whether you require a tailored gourmet menu or additional drinks the team at Kenton Hall can organise it for you!
Kenton Hall Estate features:
- Exclusive use of a stunning venue in the heart of the countryside.
- Woodland wedding blessings – Imagine saying your vows in a magical woodland setting giving you a truly rustic experience. Walk down the woodland aisle and have a wedding blessing (non-legal) under a willow arch.
- Wedding receptions for up to 150 seated guests, evening receptions for 200.
- Event Co-ordination on-the-day.
- Glamping accommodation for up 20 guests.
Sounds pretty perfect doesn’t it folks…