In the secluded setting of the Surrey Hills, 5 miles south of Guildford lies Gate Street Barn, a truly magnificent place for any special occasion. Gate Street Barn is built in the traditional style using wood from oak trees lost on the farm in the 1987 hurricane. Gate Street Barn boasts beautiful landscaped gardens and views of the working organic farm and a hobby herd of English Longhorn cattle. There is ample all-weather parking!
Their colourful, evergreen gardens make an ideal setting for a stunning spring / summer reception and their atmospheric lighting and wood burning stoves enhance the cosy and warm ambiance for an autumn / winter event.
They have a capacity for up to 150 seated guests and can accommodate 200 for an evening reception or less formal occasion.
Their fabulous facilities are;
- Exclusive use.
- No additional venue cost for Civil Marriages.
- Choice of 6 excellent Caterers to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Tables and lovely oak chairs included.
- Bridal Room with private bathroom and driveway.
- Ample all-weather free parking.
- Licensed paying bar available to hire.
- On site accommodation for up to 28 people.
- No music turn-down policy.
- And, best of all, NO CORKAGE or chilling charge.