Steeped in history and heritage, combined with stylish and contemporary features, Farnham Castle is a unique and exclusive venue for the wedding of your dreams. Set in five acres of beautiful gardens, overlooking the charming town of Farnham, its elevated position and stunning views create the perfect backdrop for those special memories that will last a lifetime.
Rich in history and oozing sophistication and style, it’s no surprise that Farnham Castle is considered to be one of the most enchanting wedding venues in England.
The Lantern Hall dates to Norman times and is perfect for your civil ceremony. A simple and serene setting with impressive stone arches, natural wood floor and beautiful lancet windows that allow the natural light to filter through, creating a truly romantic setting for exchanging your vows.
Farnham Castle has two beautiful chapels for couples that would like a Church of England marriage service The Norman Chapel offers traditional and simple features with a wooden floor and grand stone arch, whilst The Bishops Chapel is perfect for a more intimate ceremony with stunning architectural design reflecting the rich history of the Castle.
The Great Hall, with its grand fireplace and magnificent gold framed portraits is a stunning setting for your seated dining. The wooden floor, beautiful stained glass windows and soft neutral colour scheme make The Great Hall a spectacular space to truly impress your guests.
- The Lantern Hall is licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 150 guests
- The Great Hall accommodates up to 150 guests for seated dining and an additional 50 guests for the evening reception
- Complimentary use of The Gatehouse, an exclusive space for the bridal party on the morning of the wedding complete with elegant lounge, full length mirrors and 3 dressing rooms
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the newlyweds on their wedding night
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
- Exclusive use venue