They stray away from the ‘norm’ at Doxford Barns by providing a beautiful barn venue, with accommodation on-site, that is exclusively yours over three days.
Their award-winning team invite couples to consider their venue as a blank canvas to tailor your day exactly as you have imagined. They offer both indoor and outdoor ceremonies; within their stunning rustic barn or on the lawned garden with views. Their main aim is to make you feel relaxed over the three days, surrounded by picturesque views across their private country estate.
Their exciting and truly unique wedding venue is located in the heart of coastal Northumberland and set within a secluded and private country estate. They are surrounded by picturesque views and unspoilt countryside to give you a completely private, secluded wedding venue exclusively for you.
You’ll be in awe when you see the romantic Threshing Hall, for indoor ceremonies, coupled with the wow factor achieved with ‘The Great Barn’. Here you can enjoy a sumptuous wedding breakfast in an area steeped in history but tastefully renovated, with dining views over rolling countryside. It is also here where they provide a fully stocked bar, a starlit dance floor and lots of space for speeches, photos and areas for you and your guests to relax.
Over the three day period you and your partner will stay in their luxurious bridal suite, within their cottages, where up to 40 of your guests can also stay. All are just a stone’s throw from all the celebrations.
This is what makes Doxford Barns so spectacular…
- 3 day exclusive barn wedding venue situated amidst unspoilt countryside in the heart of coastal Northumberland
- The stunning rustic Threshing Hall, with seating for up to 160 guests ideal for civil ceremonies or your drinks reception
- The Great Barn with beautiful oak beams seat up to 180 guests with 250 evening guests with further barns for a small ceremony
- The Cart Shed offers an area for intimate ceremonies or for the gathering of guests where canapés and champagne are served
- The Forge offers an area for the bride prior to the ceremony as well as a cosy seating area for guests to relax in front of a real open fire
- The Turnbull Bar has 2am late licence for entertainment and the sale of alcohol
- The Baldy Reiver, another bar within the main barn, which also has a 2am licence for entertainment and the sale of alcohol
- Award Winning catering team led by head chef John Blackmore. John was trained by the famous French chef Paul Bocuse, has a ‘chef of the year’ award and previously cooked for HM Queen following a recommendation from Princess Anne
- Doxford Lake is their spectacular 3 acre lake available for photography
- The Farmhouse Gardens and lawns offer the opportunity for outdoor speeches, drinks, canapé’s or the ceremony itself
- Seven cosy self-catering cottages that are a stone’s throw from the venue, sleeping up to 40 guests
- Beautifully appointed Bridal Suite included with their spectacular venue
Their aim is to allow you the time to enjoy your wedding experience, not just your wedding day and they will offer the flexibility needed to ensure the impossible is made possible.