Caswell House is an exclusive Cotswold barn wedding venue offering a stylish and romantic setting for your special day. With outstanding barns and breathtaking grounds that are simply stunning, the medieval barns at Caswell House are sensitively renovated giving a contemporary rustic feel.
With flagstone floors, honey-coloured Cotswold stone walls, oak beams and landscaped courtyards the renovated barns are absolutely stunning for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies.
Whilst nestled in the countryside, Caswell House is still easily accessible by car and public transport.
Caswell House provides a personal and professional service, including working with yourselves or your Wedding Planner to ensure the wedding is absolutely perfect on the day.
Venue Facilities include;
- Exclusive use of the three beautifully restored medieval barns with flagstone floors, honey-coloured Cotswold stone, oak beams, under floor heating and flexible seating plans for the ceremony, reception, dining and dancing
- Exclusive use of the stylish accommodation for close family and friends
- Complimentary luxurious Wedding Suite for the night of your wedding
- Seating for up to 140 guests for the ceremony and dining, with up to 200 guests for the evening in the barns or up to 500 in a marquee
- The option of an outdoor Ceremony under The Loggia from April to September.
- The use of an additional room for each of you to get ready and relax in. The well-appointed Dressing Room is available for an early start at 9am, and the Old Stables from 11am
- An early check in at 12 noon for all of the accommodation
- Stunning mood lighting of the venue, house and grounds
- Ancient orchard, walled gardens and historic moat for your perfect wedding photography
- Landscaped courtyards for drink receptions
- Lawned area for marquees overlooking the moat
- Plenty of parking with cars able to remain overnight until 10 o’clock the following morning
- Access to Caswell House Barns for decoration and setting up purposes from 10am on the day of the wedding
- A Bose PA system for the speeches, and for quiet background music if and when required
- Tables, chairs and highchairs for the wedding breakfast and garden furniture for the beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Meetings before the wedding to discuss the finer details such as caterers, itinerary and all other aspects of the day
Surrounded by breathtaking rural views, Caswell House features an ancient orchard, walled gardens, extensive lawns, and a picturesque moat. The utmost consideration and pride is taken to ensure Caswell House and its setting are beautifully kept and maintained.
Caswell House is a family run business, taking great pride in offering a personal and highly professional service enabling guests to feel welcomed and relaxed the minute they enter the sweeping driveway and make their way to the venue.
Enjoy the romantic settings, and relax in the knowledge that every detail has been taken care of to ensure you and your guests have a simply fabulous day…