Set under three beautifully restored Victorian Railway arches, Beagle is just next to Hoxton overground station (the trains still run overhead) with great links to central London and major train stations.
Beagle is a bar, restaurant and event space located in three stunningly restored Victorian railway arches in Shoreditch.
Beagle opened in early 2013 and has quickly made a name for itself as one of the most respected venues in East London. As well as receiving glowing reviews in the Times, Financial Times, the Independent and Timeout, Beagle has won Best London Restaurant in the 2014 Design Awards for its outstanding interior.
They have four spaces that are available for private hire – the Entire Venue, the Bar, the Restaurant, and the Private Dining Room. Each room can be hired individually, including the terraces, or you can hire it in its entirety. Their venue also has a large outdoor heated terrace that has a retractable roof.
The Bar area is ideal for a reception area, pre-dinner drinks and post dinner dancing, or for an intimate drinks and canapé reception.
For more information or to arrange a viewing of this fantastic venue, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team!
- Located in three stunningly restored railway arches
- Large outdoor heated terrace with retractable roof
- Four event space available
- Can provide canapés and seated banquets
- Can accommodate up to 300 standing guests
- Accommodates 140 seated guests
- Not licensed for weddings, but does welcome blessings