Come and enjoy the idyllic Norfolk countryside and see everything Oxnead Hall has to offer you for your dream destination wedding. Oxnead Hall is located in Norfolk with easy transport links from London to nearby Norwich and King’s Lynn, making it perfect for city couples. The venue is steeped in history and boasts original features and acres of picturesque grounds that you’ll love exploring at their open day.
- Sip cocktails and sample canapés from the venue’s professional catering team.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the hall and its gorgeous grounds, complete with wildflowers, formal gardens, and picturesque lake.
- Step inside the medieval church on-site to learn more about religious ceremonies at Oxnead Hall and explore The Orangery and Long Room, which are also available for your ceremony.
- Be one of the first to see the incredible renovations in Oxnead Hall’s accommodation and take a peek at the gorgeous bridal suite as well as the newly refurbished Great Barn.
- Get a feel for the fantastic venue styling of local suppliers, Swaffham & Fakenham Florist and The Little Lending Company.
- Talk to our wedding coordinators and meet the experts over tea and cake!